Thursday, April 16, 2009

Tayler sleeping!!

I had to post this picture!!! I put Tayler to bed the other night and wanted to check on her one last time before going to sleep and this is what I found, she had fallen asleep in her doll house. Every night we put her to bed she stays up and plays with her doll house, so I expected to find her on the floor or possibly in her bed, but obviously she found a more suitable spot for herself and I thought it was so funny. I had to take this picture before moving her to her bed.

3 comments:

MaRilla said...

Well at least you know she loves the doll house. I had one just like it too when I was younger. I wish I still had it, but then I don't have a daughter to give it to so it's a good thing you still have yours.

C & E said...

I love this picture! I absolutly loved my barbies and doll house when I was a little girl.
Yeah so can you beleive that elk is in my kitchen! Not really a dinner guest I'd like to have. We are blessing our baby this weekend but we're just doing it up here. My husband is from up here so he'll have all his family around and then a few of mine will travel up. When I come down next though I'd love to get toghether with you!

Our Paper Plates said...

That is so sweet! :) She fits so perfectly in the doll house too!