Monday, April 13, 2009

Girls Easter Dresses

These are the girls in there Easter dresses, they looked so cute. I love matching my girls, it's so fun. This was Easter Sunday at my mom's house, this day was a busy day. We woke up and went to my Dad's in Central which is about 30 minutes from our house and had breakfast and had an Easter egg hunt, then we went home and had church at 1:00. Tayler had the scripture in Primary so I helped her with it and she did so good. We worked with her on it before church and she almost had he whole thing memorized before we got there, I was so proud of her. After church we went to my mom's in Hurricane which is 30 minutes the other direction and had dinner and a Birthday party for Rodger. His birthday is today but since we were all there on Sunday, we celebrated it then. We had a lot of fun and Holidays with kids are so much fun.

1 comment:

MaRilla said...

Oh my goodness they are adorable!