Monday, April 6, 2009

Red Cliffs


Rodger's sister Brooke and family came to visit us in St. George so on Saturdy we took them hiking. The last time they were here was when Rodger and I got married, and nobody had time to go and see anything so while they were here we took them to the Black Hills which overlooks all of St. George, the Dinosaur tracks, Red Cliffs and the Temple to the visitors center. We had six kids under the age of six all at my house which sounds hectic but the kids played so good together the whole time. I didn't even hardly see my girls that entire time they were here. It was so good to see some of Rodger's family because with the Gym and life itself we have not been able to make it up to Washington.

7 comments:

Heidi said...

Sounds like you had a fun time with family. It looks nice and warm down there. Not so much here in Logan! Your little girls are so cute!

C & E said...

Looks like fun, I sure miss living by those red rocks.

Unknown said...

I would love to get together with you. My sister is in town until two today, so anytime after that would be great. Let me know!

Anonymous said...

Yay, I'm so glad you have a blog! You're girls are so cute and I can't believe how big they are getting! Do you have photo shop? I do all my scrapbooking digitally and so I just made my background and header using photo shop but before that I usually just went to cutest blog on the block or delightful dots. Delightful dots has some headers already made which are really cute but I don't know why you say you need pointers, I think your blog looks really cute!

Jen said...

How fun to have some family visit! We miss you guys so much. It's so great to have other kids around to entertain your own kids. I hope we can get together soon!

Sara said...

Yes and we miss you! Those of us who aren't family! But I am glad that you are doing well and that Brooke got to come visit!

Brooke and Randal said...

We had so much fun!!! I just found the paper with your blog address written on it! I didn't tell you but I accidentally deleted all the pictures from our trip to Utah and Grace's baby blessing they were all in the same folder! It was awful! I seriously cried the whole afternoon! That is why I never forwarded any to you. Your blog is cute! Can't wait to see you guys!