Monday, May 11, 2009

Bonfire

Our friend Ben graduated from college last week and we did kind of an all day play day and this was the only time that I remembered to bring my camera. We had a barbeque at the park and went to the graduation and then after that we went out to the sand dunes and had a bonfire, roasted marshmellows and went sand boarding, it was a lot of fun. It's wierd to think that we are old enough to graduate college. I think I am in denial how fast time is really going. I still cannot believe my baby is almost 2 years old, I swear I just had her.

Things are going really good here, we are just staying busy, busy, busy. Once in awhile we will find some free time to go on a date or to even hang out with some friends but right now life is going 100 miles an hour and I am ready for it to slow down.
I am reminded everyday how grateful I am to have such a hard working husband. Rodger works like crazy keeping Anytime Fitness and Red Rock Fitness going and is doing very well at it. We are definately ready for a vacation which is coming up in July

to Washington to visit family and we are so excited. We haven't been back there since Naomi was about 3 months old so we are excited, we were glad when Rodger's sister Brooke and her family came to visit, it was so nice to have them around for a week and let our kids remember who each other are.

1 comment:

Our Paper Plates said...

Hey we didn't know you guys had another gym. That's awesome. You guys definitely deserve a vacation though! :)