Saturday, August 13, 2011

Washington Trip

I didn't take very many pictures of this trip because we spent most of it being sick. After being there 2 days we were getting ready to eat dinner at our friends new house and she was due to have a baby any day and Naomi threw up all over there carpet upstairs about 4 times so after cleaning that up we went home and about 6 ours later it hit Tayler, then 6 hours later it hit me and 8 hours later it hit Rodger...it was awful and it makes it worse not being home. I think it might have been food poisning because 12 hours later we were all fine... or so we thought. Thursday was a good day, we were all feeling good, went school shopping etc, then we had this camp trip planned for friday at a really pretty spot by the lake and we got canoo's, we ate dinner and put the kids to bed. I went back to check on the kids and Naomi had thrown up again all over her sleeping bag, in her hair, jammies were soaked but she was sleeping in it. Never cried for me, nothing at all which was weird so we woke her up and cleaned it up the best we could when it's pitch black outside and your in the wilderness. That morning she was completely fine so after we get back from camping we had dinner planned with some friends and left the kids home with Grandma and Grandpa, well when we get back Tayler had thrown up and was feeling sick....WHAT A NIGHTMARE!!!! We were leaving the next morning for our 14 hour drive back to Utah so we were just praying that our kids were going to be better for the trip. The next morning they were fine so we headed home and they weren't sick at all, Thank goodness! I am so confused because we were the only ones getting sick so I could only come up with food poison bacause Camden didn't get sick at all, but we were eating the same stuff his family was eating so I am at a loss...maybe we are more sensitive, I don't know. Anyways, it was good to see the family but it is definately I trip I would hope we never repeated again ....Oh ya, I almost forgot that we had also hauled our huge trailer with our 2 4-wheelers on it to go riding at the dunes while we were there and for some reason they weren't working right so we never got to ride them. Oh well, what do you do!


1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I was so sad we didn't get to see you! Next time!