Saturday, August 13, 2011

CANCER FREE!!!



My dad has been battling Cancer for the past 5 months and is down to about 150 lbs and lost his hair. This has been really hard to grasp and it is hard watching him go through this. While I was in Washington he had a test done that tells him whether the Cemo has been working or not. I have been on pins and needles about it because he had told Rodger one day that if the Cemo wasn't working he was basically going to give up and let it kill him , I think he told him so he wouldn't have to tell me....so this whole process has been very emotionally draining. I was out school shopping in Washington with all Rodger's sister and my mother-in-law when I got his call telling me the Cancer was gone. I couldn't believe it and I was so happy that I started bawling in the middle of the store.

I love my Dad and I am so glad he's going to be around for a while!

No comments: