Wednesday, August 18, 2010

TAYLER'S IN KINDERGARTEN!!

She's looks so cute and grown up I can't believe it. This day was full of excitment, anticipation, and anxiety....1-because she hasn't been able to sleep for the past 3 days waiting for this day to come so it has been a long week, 2-because everyone told me I would cry like a baby, but having her be so excited and asking me CONSTANTLY how much longer, I was ready at that point just to get her out of the house, and 3- I have been a nervous wreck trying to decide if she should take the bus or if I would just go pick her up. In my mind I felt like she is way to young to be riding the bus, but as she informed me..."I'm old enough mom and I can do it if I want to," (REALLY, am I there already...my 5 year old is basically telling me she is old enough to make her own decisions. So....I decided to be a brave, un-paranoid, nervous parent and let her do it. Getting through this first day of school has been great, everything worked out and I feel so much better and of course she LOVES it, I knew she would and Tayler is so smart, she is going to do great!

6 comments:

Jill said...

So cute! That's funny, Cadence wore that same shirt for her first day of kindergarten today also.

Lyndsey Swindlehurst said...

She is such a sweetheart! And she looks so cute in her new clothes. I'm glad she had such a great 1st day of school!

Jen said...

What a cute first day of school pic! Good job for letting her ride the bus, that would be hard for me too! Miss you guys!

The Ottley's said...

Man! You guys are OLD! lol!!

Heidi said...

Isn't it crazy our kiddos started kindergarten?! I have yet to post about Chandler but Taylor looks darling! Is she loving it? Chandler said he can't wait until he goes all day instead of half day:)

Sara said...

wow that's scary... wow... It just seems like you came home from the hospital with her... wow... I got 2 years... and I will be there... but man! Congrats!