Thursday, August 5, 2010

NATIONAL DANCE DAY!

ZUMBA!!! I have been taking this class at the Warehouse for about 3 months now and it is such a good workout and I love it! July 31st was National Dance Day and the show So You Think You Can Dance invited everyone across the country to celebrate it. There is about 4 or 5 people that teach this in the St. George area so we got all of them together and everyone parked there cars in a circle at the Wal-Mart parking lot and turned on the lights and danced for almost two hours. The above pictures aren't even half of the class, each teacher got on stage and did two or three songs so half the time I felt like I sat there because I didn't know what I was doing, but it was still fun and the girls are awesome. It's definately my thing that gets me away from my house and takes my mind off of the mom scene for a bit and I just get to do something for myself. The camera's were rolling so we may be on TV tonight....but even if we are it would be for a brief second and I will just be a speck, but I still had a good time!!!

2 comments:

C & E said...

K that looks so fun! I'm glad you're still dancing you were always so good at it!

The Ottley's said...

What a fun idea!