Monday, May 10, 2010

Love my Mom!!!

Happy Mother's Day to the greatest mom ever! I love this day especially having kids of my own now. I don't think you truly appreciate your Mother until you have kids of your own, being a mom is really tough some days. I look back and realize my mom was my rock all growing up. My dad wasn't around much when I was younger and he quit going to church when I was Tayler's age so for years she got all 5 kids up, got them dressed and took us to church. That is a lot of work but she was always so passionate about the gospel and wanted it to be a part of our lives and for that I am truly grateful because I don't know where I would be without it. I don't know how she got through the stuff she did when I was younger, but out of all of her good traits I would hope I could have her STRENGTH. In times of trial she has always been there, and she loves loves loves being a Grandma and she is amazing my kids love there Grandma Roo (LaRue). Your the greatest Mom....I love you so much!

1 comment:

Kristal said...

Being a mom really does make you appreciate your own so much more. I can't imagine getting 5 kids up to go to church. It's hard enough with two kids and two adults to help. She sounds like a great mom.