Saturday, May 8, 2010

Love Birthdays....

It is awesome to have great family and friends. The 6th was my Birthday and that morning Rodger got up and made me breakfast which was so good, he made pistachio choclate chunk muffins with strawberry jam in the middle. They sound wierd but they were amazing, and it took him about an hour because he made them from scratch. I was very impressed and the girls had fun helping. That night he got home from work and picked me up and a bunch of our friends met us at the park and Rodger brought pizza, cake, and ice cream and had a party. It was so fun to get together with everyone. When everyone has kids it is so hard to get together. Rodger got me a 3 month membership to Zumba (love it!!!) I don't know if any of you have tried Zumba, but if you love to dance it is perfect for you and you get a workout while doing it so you hit two birds with one stone. Sara and her husband gave me a trip to Vegas, dinner for two @ P.F Changs (awesome restaurant) and two supercross tickets with the man of my choice. I wonder who that would be. My best friend Lisa (miss her) gave me a certificate for a pedicure which I will be using today before we go to Vegas. I'm really excited to go play today and my mom is taking the girls overnight....Happy Mother's Day to me. Rodger and I are making her dinner and me and the girls made her something special. I love my mom, she is the greatest!!!

2 comments:

MaRilla said...

sounds like you have had a great birthday! you are such a cute mom. I luv the pics of yr girls!

Anonymous said...

FUN!!!