Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Happy Birthday to my Hubby!


Rodger turned 29 yesterday....you know your getting old when you can't get away with buying just one box of candles anymore. We didn't give him anything to exciting, mostly just stuff he really needed like socks and shorts. You can tell the girls helped me out because they really wanted to wrap his presents with Princess wrapping, and then we made him a 4-Layer cake that was really good. I love my husband so much, he is such a great guy who is always so supportive....he is an amazing Dad with our girls and an excellent husband, I am so blessed. I couldn't ask for more. I love you babe!

4 comments:

bussberg said...

Oh How Cute!! Rodgers getting old!! LOL Than so am I, right behind you buddy!! Love you guys!! Happy B-day Rodger!!

MaRilla said...

So fun Jen. I luv Rogers face in the pic. Thanks for sharing.

Kristal said...

Haha...I love that the girls wrapped his presents in princess wrapping paper. So cute! I hadn't seen recent, up close pictures of Naomi and boy is she cute! I love the new family pictures you had taken. They look so great! Way to go on making them earn their kites. What a good mommy.

Heidi said...

Happy Birthday Rodger! I know I've never met him but he seems pretty great! I really want to come down and see you guys! It's been too long! Maybe soon...