Friday, February 5, 2010

7th year Anniversary!

Rodger and I just had our 7th year anniversary, Where does the time go! I had no idea when I married this man how much my life would change and it has been all for the good.
We got married February 1st, 2003 in the St. George LDS Temple which was such a blessing. We moved in those 7 years about 10 times ( 2 different areas just different houses) We spent our first 2 1/2 years in Washington State to be closer to Rodger's family which was really good because I felt like I could get a chance to get to know them more and his family was great, I was so glad for that opportunity to be there and meet some really good friends. After we had our first daughter in January of 2005 I was really missing my home town of St. George Utah so we moved back. Rodger worked as a trainer at a gym for a little bit but had always wanted to start up a gym of his own, so that was going to be our next venture....but before we got that going we welcomed another sweet spirit into our home June of 2007 and our girls have been such a blessing. That year we got our location purchased and opened Anytime Fitness in February of 2008, two years later we now have 740 members and counting. The gym is doing so good but our partnership has not so it has been a long bumpy 2 year long road, but Rodger and I have learned so much and we realized that if we can make it through this then we can make it through anything....it has strengthened us so much individually and as a couple. I am truly blessed with an amazing husband and two beautiful, healthy little girls. I am excited to see what life brings us next. I love you Rodger!!!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

You guys are so cute. Thanks for the update!

Jen said...

Happy anniversary!! Hope to see you guys soon!

Sara said...

Happy Anniversary.... i was glad you guys were up here... i got a chance to get to know you guys especially you Jennie... and well you guys are great friends!

Heidi said...

Happy Anniversary! Time flies and it just seems to go faster all the time. I love the wedding pics, since I never got to see them. I sure would love to see you guys!

OUR FULL HOUSE said...

I am glad you left a comment on my blog. I didn't even know you had one too! Congrats. I can't believe how time flies. It seemed not too long ago we were all getting together with no kids in tow.

Our Paper Plates said...

Yay! Happy Anniversary! Its so true - trials can bring you so much closer as a couple :) !!!

Kristal said...

I can't believe how big your girls are!!! They are so stinkin' cute! I am so glad you are able to stay home with them now. It is so hard to be a SAHM but well worth it. I'm so glad you found my blog!

The Colvins said...

I didn't know you guys had a blog! I found you on the Joys. You have such a cute family. Wow, 7 years--how time flies. I still remember getting together at your first place over Bluff street to play games (long before any of us had kids)! Give me your email and I'll send you an invite to ours. kelly.colvin@gmail.com

MaRilla said...

Congratulations!!! You guys are adorable. That is such an accomplishment!