Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Mindy's Wedding!

My little sister Mindy got married on Saturday the 25th and it was a really good wedding and ceremony. She has epilepsy so she blacks out and has seizures quite often so we were all a little on edge through the whole ceremony hoping she would just atleast make it through that without any problems and she did so good. Mindy has been through a lot so she deserved to have her wedding day perfect and it was. Tayler was one of the flower girls and Rodger and I were also part of the wedding party.
This is my whole side of the family with there spouses and kids!
My sisters Amy and Mindy!

It's weird when you look at the three of us and think how much we hated each other growing up, but now that we have grown up, we have moved on from being siblings to friends and it is so crazy to think that we would ever look at each other as friends...Anytime I see Tayler and Naomi fight, I always think about how someday they will realize how much they love each other. Families are the greatest!

4 comments:

MaRilla said...

you are beautiful Jennie. I love you.
Rill

Heidi said...

That's great the Mindy got married! You have a great family! I always remember how welcoming your mom was when I almost stayed in Hurricane for our senior year. Those are fun memories! I really want to get down there soon to visit!

Sara said...

Congrats to your sister... you look so cute!

Pearce Fam said...

awww