Monday, July 6, 2009

4th of July


For the fourth we went to our friends house for dinner and then went to the Sun Bowl down by Vernon Worthen park for fireworks. Tayler and Naomi loved them, I thought Naomi would be nervous about them but she got pretty excited. There was a dog down there that I think she was a little more excited about, she wouldn't leave it alone...The guy was really nice about her being around his dog but after she went back multiple times he got up and left. I felt bad but it was nice not to have to chase her down and bring her back. Tayler, Naomi and our friends little girl Sadie were dancing to the music and having so much fun. I'm glad I got the video to work, I have never downloaded a video before.

3 comments:

Our Paper Plates said...

You guys make such a beautiful family! I love the video of the girls dancing..they are so sweet! We got burnt to a crisp for the fourth of July doing a BBQ for my family. Note to self- don't BBQ in 110 degree weather next time!

Baker Family said...

I love your camping story! I probably would've wimped out and went home so way to stick with it. We were at the Sun Bowl too that night. Erica that won the singing competetion is my neighbor on the street right below me. Sorry about WA but I am glad about the gym!!! I have lots of stale bread for the ducks so call me when your not working and we can go down and feed them with the kiddos.

MaRilla said...

You two make an adorable couple.