Saturday, January 3, 2009

IT SNOWED!!!!!


Of course it snows the week before Christmas. I still to this day have never had a white Christmas and I probably never will living in Southern Utah, but to be this close was so frustrating.

My girls loved the snow. Tayler has played in it before but I didn't know if Naomi would like it, she mostly just sat there and ate it. This is the snow man Tayler and I built. It could have been bigger but I got there and realized I forgot the rocks and the carrot for his nose so I used dirt for his eyes and my chapstick for his nose.

We did not last long out there before it was time to come home, my girls do not own any winter gear besides gloves and a beanie. Nexr year hooefully we get our girls into some snowboarding, sleding or something and then we will have a reason to get them some winter clothes.
Being cold did not stop these girls from having fun!

No comments: