Friday, January 30, 2009

Happy 4th Birthday Tayler!

Tayler just turned 4 years old and I cannot believe it, Where did the time go. She had a little Birthday party with a few of her friends and had a blast. Rodger and I have been so busy that we have had no time to even let her play with a friend or go to the park so she had so much fun playing with some friends. Every year it gets more fun with kids because they understand a little more about the whole present thing and the excitment of decorating the cake. Tayler was sooooo excited for about three days, I could not get her to talk about anything else, she is pretty proud to say she is a 4 year old!





Tayler for the past two months has been playing doctor with anything she can find so we got her this doctor kit and she has been playing with it non-stop. I found this at Costco from the after Christmas sales for $2.88, and it was probably the best $2.88 I have ever spent.
SHE LOVES IT!



4 comments:

Kimberly said...

WOW! I can't believe that she is 4! Bailey loves playing doctor too.

Heidi said...

Tayler is darling! I can't believe she is already 4! Chandler will be 4 in July. It looks like her party was alot of fun.

Baker Family said...

Oh! She is such an adorable little 4 yr old! Happy Birthday Tayler! I'm going to call you this week so we can play now that we are over our yucky colds we all had last week. :) I miss ya!

Sara said...

i can't belive she is already 4 I remmber seeing her when you first brought her home from the hospital... I can't believe how time flies... she is adorable!