Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Zoo, Easter, and Pregnancy Update!

This last month has been very busy that I haven't had a chance to catch up- so here I go..... We decided to take the girls to the zoo one weekend and I had noticed Vegas had one, never had heard anything about but we thought it would be something fun to do as a family. It was the WORST zoo that I had ever been to, we paid $40 to see a bunch of birds flying around. There was a half dead Tiger and Alligator and a few monkeys. I was expecting the Hogle Zoo that had giraffes, elephants, Lions, etc. So if any of you are ever wondering about the Las Vegas Zoo just take my advice and not go, but here is a few pictures!


Tayler had fun, which is the biggest reason we went so that's all that matters!

Easter was like Christmas for my girls...they were on a countdown and couldn't wait for the day to come. I love the holidays. Rodger isn't that excited about all the little in between holidays, but I love them so I made him buck up and do the shopping with me and it was a lot of fun and the girls had a blast. We left a note for the Easter bunny that let him know to hide our eggs at Grandma's house so later that day we went there and had an easter egg hunt.



PREGNANCY UPDATE.....I had my appointment yesterday and the doctor has been checking my blood platelet levels and my blood count my entire pregnancy and it has been a rollercoaster the entire time so they checked it yesterday and my count went from 168 to 121 to 103 and they get nervous if it drops below 100 so they decided to induce me on the 10th so they could hopefully avoid it dropping to much lower so 6 days from today we are havin a baby and I'm so excited. I am definately ready to meet this little guy...all of us are. The girls have been pretty good about waiting but is so excited to meet there new little brother. I would post a picture but I had Tayler take it and it looks a little scary. My friend Tasha just took some cute pictures yesterday so when I get those back I will post them.

2 comments:

Kristal said...

That's crappy about the zoo. Sorry I didn't call you when I was in SG. I got really sick then my niece in LV lost her baby at 8 months so we went down there for a few days. It was a crazy time. Glad everything is going well with your pregnancy. So excited to see pics of him!

JADE said...

Hey Jennie- I've been meaning to ask you for a while if you'd be interested in doing a joy school with a few of the girls in the ward and I? I had a hunch I'd find you on Jesika's blog and I'm glad I did! How old is your younger daughter? We're getting together this week for a play date and to go over details of the joy school stuff- so we'd love to have you if you're interested! E-mail me if you'd like to join us... danielleburdettjones@gmail.com.

-Danielle
(Jesika's cousin!)