Saturday, May 21, 2011

INTRODUCING......

Camden Dusty Adams
9 lbs. 13 oz. 21.5 inches long


Born May 10th, 2011....He was a BIG Boy, no wonder why I was so worn out, tired, and couldn't sleep. This was one of the toughest pregnancies, but he is an amazing baby. I got induced a week before because my blood platelet level dropped to 103 and they were nervous about it dropping lower so they took him sooner which was good because they said if we would have waited for my due date he would have been up over 10 lbs. They started me at 9:30 am and he arrived at 3:22 pm. I am so glad he is here and healthy and there were no major complications. This pregnancy made me nervous so I feel very relieved and grateful for a healthy baby boy. I will post more pictures and write more later, I just wanted to get him on here really quick and let people know he arrived here safely.

8 comments:

Heidi said...

Oh Jennie, he is beautiful!!! Congrats!!!! I wish I could be there to see you guys! It's been way too long but I am so happy to hear you are all doing well. Can't wait to see more pictures!

Kristal said...

I have been wondering how everything went. He is so handsome! And what a BIG BOY!!! Good thing you didn't go to your due date. I bet your girls are just loving on him. Keep the pictures coming and congratulations!

The Ottley's said...

Oh I just want to hold him!!! He's adorable!

The Colvins said...

Congratulations! We are so happy for you! I'm glad that everything went well.

OUR FULL HOUSE said...

SO Handsomel!! Congrats.. And oh my word, I can't believe he was so big, way to go!!

Brittney Taylor said...

He is so cute and thank you for posting something real quick cause I have been wondering about you...he is so precious and glad he is here and everyone is doing good...

MaRilla said...

Jennie, congrats to u and rodger! I'm moving down that way soon and would love to see you all. Love you!

Jake and Jen said...

So cute!
But we need more pictures!!! :)