Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving!!!

Thanksgiving was really nice this year, we had most of my family come to st. george but my brother Jason was not able to come. The picture of the girls from the left you got my sister Amy, Mom, Me, my sister Mindy and my sister in law Jesika. It's typical having a picture with the girls in the kitchen and the guys parking it on the couch watching football. From the left with the guys you have my Dad, Billy ( Mindy's fiance ) my brother Chris, Hubby, and my brother in law Brian and then you got Tayler's face popping in at the last minute.

We had really hoped to get out and do something with everyone but it rained for two days so on Saturday we went up to Centeral where my Dad lives and hiked around and took family pictures, and then that night we went to dinner at my moms and made christmas rings that count down the days until christmas. we figured this would be a fun activity for the three year olds but they were more interested in taking scissors and chopping up lots of paper into itty bitty pieces which, I don't blame them.

No comments: