Monday, September 8, 2008

Swimming with the Girls!!


We went swimming over at my friend Lisa's house. If you give Tayler a tube, she will float around the water forever and she loves it. Naomi however, does okay for a little bit and then she wants to get out and eat. She is quite the eater. She will eat anything and everything, which has been nice because Tayler was such a picky eater. For the most part, my girls love the water!! It has definately been different having two. I think If Naomi was my first kid, I probably wouldn't have had anymore kids. Tayler is so soft spoken and sweet and Naomi is so loud and abnoxious. I love her to death, but she has kept me on my toes.




4 comments:

Heidi said...

It's so fun to see your cute family. How are things? How is the gym going? Well I have about 4 weeks left until our baby comes. I can't wait! Talk to you soon.

Jennilyn Kent said...

Love the pics jenny! Keep updating love to see the girls. Yes, I do think Tayler inherted the soft spokeness from you! You are so sweet Jenny and I am sure Tayler is just like you. It is scary to have kids because you never know what they will be like. They are all so different!

Jen said...

Isn't it amazing how different they are! It was so great to see you guys and the girls. I wish we could do it more often!

Sara said...

Hey Jennie....

things look like they are going well... your girls are getting so big!

I used to get updates from Brooke on the gym but we moved out of there ward in August and so i haven't talked to her in a bit... so I hope that's going good!
later