Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Update



Rodger and I are doing great, we never have any pictures of us because we spend so much time taking pictures of our two crazy little ones. Right now we are happy to say that we are getting a place of our own. The gym costed us so much money that we had to move in with my mom for a little bit, but it was worth it because we were able to catch up. We are definitely ready for a vacation. We haven't been anywhere since August, not even camping. Hopefully in the next month or so we can atleast go visit Rodger's family in Washington State.

5 comments:

Baker Family said...

Love your blog! What were you talking about?! It is way cute and I love the pictures of the girls! And I love the picture of you at Naomi's b-day party. Your hair looks soooo pretty! Keep updating. It is fun to see what you guys have been up to and make sure and check up on us too. I'll call you when I get back. It's a promise! I don't want to have to start forking out more money for my hair. Ha ha! :)

Jen said...

Congrats on getting a new place! I can't believe how big your girls are! We are DYING to hang out with you guys. Let us know if you make it up to Washington.

Kimberly said...

That would be great if you came up here! It's nice to see your blog updated! :)

Sara Mason said...

Hey you guys!!!

yeah let me know when/if you come visit.... I want to see you and those adorable girls that are growing up so fast!

Sara Mason

Heidi said...

Jennie!!!

I found you on facebook, but now I found your cute little blog. I think I like the blog better than facebook. Hopefully we can keep in touch better on here. It looks like things are going well for you. Our address is matthewandheidi-heidi.blogspot.com

Hope to hear from you soon.

Heidi Barney