Tuesday, July 8, 2008

NAOMI'S 1

I can't believe my baby is one already. Where did the time go! I guess with how crazy and busy things are right now it shouldn't surprise me. Naomi loved ripping the wrapping paper and when we gave her a cupcake she got so excited. Tayler thought that whole day that it was her birthday so we went out and got her a present also, which may have been a bad thing but they both had a blast. Ever since Naomi turned one it seems like she went staight into being a toddler. She is into EVERYTHING!!! I don't remember Tayler being that adventurous, I can't even go outside without her putting a rock in her mouth. I love it though, it keeps me on my toes. She is at a very tough age but also a very good age. Tayler and her are starting to play a lot together which makes it easier on me not to have to entertain all day. My favorite is when they start chasing each other around the house and they are both laughing histerically at each other. It is so cute! I don't know what I would do without them. I LOVE BEING A MOM!!

2 comments:

Lyndsey Swindlehurst said...

Holy Cow! I can't believe she is already one year old! You guys are truely blessed with 2 adorable girls!

Pearce Fam said...

Hey! That seriously is the most adorable picture or Naomi in the hat! I can't wait to see you guys again!