Tuesday, July 13, 2010

4th of July Festivities!

I cannot believe we are in July already, I'm starting to see Christmas stuff already....are we really there again so soon? This year with the 4th landing on Sunday we did a couple of things, Saturday I took the girls to the park and did the festivities and rides there and met up with my friend Jen. I forgot my camera that day, but the girls got there faces painted and had a blast. That night we watched the fireworks at the sunbowl which was really good this year because we weren't stuck next to any smokers which was a huge bonus. Monday the 5th, Hurricane did there festivities and I was going to my mom's this day so I decided to take the girls to the park there as well, it was so much better then the one in st. george. They played games and earned tickets, got prizes, and then they had a potatoe gun that they stuffed a bunch of candy in and launched it out in this field for all the kids to pick up, they had so much fun! I love all the holidays, I am just suprised how fast they are sneeking up on us. Tayler will be starting Kindergarten within weeks and Naomi is going to pre-school I can't believe it. Holidays always make me go back and reflect on how lucky I am to have such an amazing husband and how blessed we are to have our two beautiful healthy little girls......there the best!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like so much fun! They didn't do anything like that where I live and I was so sad about it. I miss the small town festivities so much! I'm going to have to make sure that I am in Hurricane around the 4th of July next year:)

bussberg said...

Only thing missing was us!!! Missed having you around this year!! But you survived without us, but we will get it next year!!!

Heidi said...

What a fun holiday! Looks like your girls had a good time! How have you been?

Jen said...

Sooooo fun to see you and your cute family! Can't wait till we can hang out all the time. Thanks for everything!