Friday, October 16, 2009

Car Accident


I didn't get a good picture of the damage on my car as it was being towed away, from this picture nothing even looks wrong with my car, but I was in an accident on Tuesday the 13th that was not my fault. I had just taken a right at a light and was going straight and my left lane was stopped but the light ahead was green so I was just going through as I should be when this car darted out in front of me leaving me no time to do anything but hit my brakes. The left lane was signaling this kid to take a left not knowing what my lane was doing and I hit him putting a hole in my fender, the grill thing on the front broken, a dent on the passanger side, my head light was completely popped out, damage to the hood, and of course plenty of scratches. His car however you could not even tell it was hit...he was driving a 96 ford mustang, it was a young kid and as soon as he got out of the car he started to fan his face and started to cry. I had both my girls in the car and they didn't even know what happened and didn't understand why I was stopped so long. I felt fine when I left the accident and my car drove fine, but as soon as I got home I got dizzy and nauseous and my neck and back were hurting...I went to the Chiropractor and it wasn't anything serious which I didn't think it was because it wasn't a severe accident. The next morning my car wouldn't start so they had to tow it away...I had my phone on me and took this picture but I didn't take any of the car when I got home... Accidents happen and nobody was hurt thank goodness, but they are not fun!!!

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

I keep praying someone will hit my car so I have to get a new one... I think that when you pray for it to get hit your car will last forever. Glad everyone is okay!

Unknown said...

So glad you're okay. Accidents are scary. Im surprised your kids didn't freak out either.

C & E said...

I'm glad that you guys are okay. That's scary and probably going to be really annoying for you to deal with..Sorry!

Terrence said...

Your poor car! We're glad you and the girls are ok!!!!