Thursday, June 4, 2009

Sand Hollow

My sister came to visit over Memorial and we had so much fun. We went to Sand Hollow and went swimming, it was a lot of fun and Tayler actually got in the water which was shocking because she has always been so afraid of big water. We had never gotten her water wings before and she loved them. Amy spent a week in a half here and we had so much fun, she has a 3 year old daughter named Ionie so we had a tuff time keeping Naomi and Ionie straight. I couldn't imagine having three girls that close in age, they fought a lot but had a lot of fun together also. My younger sister is getting married so my mom, two sisters and I had fun helping my sister plan her wedding, we forgot how much work it is to plan a wedding.

This is my Dad and my sister Amy posing for a picture. I am the only one who lives here out of all of my siblings so when any of my brothers or sisters come visit we line up a bunch of stuff to keep us busy.

I thought this picture turned out really neat. Naomi was loving the dirt and hating the water, she is definately my dirty girl. Tayler hates to get dirty and Naomi can't get dirty enough. I always say she should have been a boy because she is so adventurous, loud, and into everything. Naomi is so cute and fun though, everyone falls in love with her cute little personality.
I felt like I got to finally escape all the craziness this day. I just got
to sit back and enjoy this day with my family. I am so blessed to have such a great husband, two beautiful healthy little girls and a family that is so close.



1 comment:

Our Paper Plates said...

How fun! We are so sad we won't be able to make it for Mindy's wedding but be sure to take pictures so we don't miss a thing. Isn't it fun to help plan a wedding when it isn't your own?? :) Ha ha!